Volunteer for LW!
Volunteers are the backbone of LW! We could not accomplish everything that we do without you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us about your interests, skills, and availability.
Volunteer your Time
- Help out at LW! events… and get in for free!
- Assist with mailings
- Help out around the office
- Present testimony at public hearings
- Provide information to people during street fairs
- Report unauthorized work on landmark buildings near your UWS home or office (in other words… be a preservation watchdog!)
Volunteer your Expertise
Offer pro-bono professional services in your field of expertise, such as:
- Architecture and planning (consider joining our design review committee)
- Graphic design or printing
- Web design and maintenance
- Legal assistance
- Writing (articles for newsletters, blog, and other publications)
- Youth education (curriculum development, program evaluation)
Volunteer your Goods & Services!
- Provide food and/or beverages for LW! events
- Host a LW! event at your home or office
- Set up meetings where LW! can present our mission and programs to your building’s board, tenants association, block association, or other neighborhood affiliations
Connect with LW!
On Monday, May 22, 2017, Sean Khorsandi, Advocacy Director at LANDMARK WEST!, delivered what had been dubbed 'a visual tour of the view' out of an office window. MSCi is an independent provider of research-driven insights and tools for institutional investors, so not...read more
"...exceptionally irregular zoning lot..." "...four floors of mechanical spaces at the top of the building do not meet the definition of a permitted obstruction..." "...inconsistent with New York State's Multiple Dwelling Law..." "...gerrymandered..."...read more