Volunteer for LW!
Volunteers are the backbone of LW! We could not accomplish everything that we do without you. Contact us at email@example.com to tell us about your interests, skills, and availability.
Volunteer your Time
- Help out at LW! events… and get in for free!
- Assist with mailings
- Help out around the office
- Present testimony at public hearings
- Provide information to people during street fairs
- Report unauthorized work on landmark buildings near your UWS home or office (in other words… be a preservation watchdog!)
Volunteer your Expertise
Offer pro-bono professional services in your field of expertise, such as:
- Architecture and planning (consider joining our design review committee)
- Graphic design or printing
- Web design and maintenance
- Legal assistance
- Writing (articles for newsletters, blog, and other publications)
- Youth education (curriculum development, program evaluation)
Volunteer your Goods & Services!
- Provide food and/or beverages for LW! events
- Host a LW! event at your home or office
- Set up meetings where LW! can present our mission and programs to your building’s board, tenants association, block association, or other neighborhood affiliations
Connect with LW!
Dan Talbot, art house cinema legend, passed away last Friday, leaving behind a peerless legacy of film exhibition and distribution. The 91-year-old theater operator, along with his wife Toby, who survives him, profoundly shaped and nurtured the New York City film...read more
Full Steam Ahead! Undoubtedly, 2017 has been a year of change, both for the nation and the Upper West Side. Despite strong undercurrents, LANDMARK WEST! is focused on the positive. After a decades-long battle, hundreds of letters and mailed post cards,...read more