Volunteer for LW!
Volunteers are the backbone of LW! We could not accomplish everything that we do without you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us about your interests, skills, and availability.
Volunteer your Time
- Help out at LW! events… and get in for free!
- Assist with mailings
- Help out around the office
- Present testimony at public hearings
- Provide information to people during street fairs
- Report unauthorized work on landmark buildings near your UWS home or office (in other words… be a preservation watchdog!)
Volunteer your Expertise
Offer pro-bono professional services in your field of expertise, such as:
- Architecture and planning (consider joining our design review committee)
- Graphic design or printing
- Web design and maintenance
- Legal assistance
- Writing (articles for newsletters, blog, and other publications)
- Youth education (curriculum development, program evaluation)
Volunteer your Goods & Services!
- Provide food and/or beverages for LW! events
- Host a LW! event at your home or office
- Set up meetings where LW! can present our mission and programs to your building’s board, tenants association, block association, or other neighborhood affiliations
Connect with LW!
The Board of Standards and Appeals (BSA) ruled yesterday that in fact no, there will not be a sliver building rising at 330 West 86th Street anytime soon. As reported in the West Side Independent, the BSA stops a 17-story building from being erected on a 20...read more
UPDATE :: Central Park tennis bubbles, two months laterAs reported by Cristiana P.The West Side Independent picked up on LANDMARK WEST's email blast yesterday reminding the public about the brief yet intensely focused and ultimately successful battle waged this past...read more