Volunteer for LW!
Volunteers are the backbone of LW! We could not accomplish everything that we do without you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us about your interests, skills, and availability.
Volunteer your Time
- Help out at LW! events… and get in for free!
- Assist with mailings
- Help out around the office
- Present testimony at public hearings
- Provide information to people during street fairs
- Report unauthorized work on landmark buildings near your UWS home or office (in other words… be a preservation watchdog!)
Volunteer your Expertise
Offer pro-bono professional services in your field of expertise, such as:
- Architecture and planning (consider joining our design review committee)
- Graphic design or printing
- Web design and maintenance
- Legal assistance
- Writing (articles for newsletters, blog, and other publications)
- Youth education (curriculum development, program evaluation)
Volunteer your Goods & Services!
- Provide food and/or beverages for LW! events
- Host a LW! event at your home or office
- Set up meetings where LW! can present our mission and programs to your building’s board, tenants association, block association, or other neighborhood affiliations
Connect with LW!
First came the funding campaign ... On August 17, 2010, LANDMARK WEST! announced the launch of its Kickstarter online funding campaign to raise monies for the first ever iPhone walking tour app of the Upper West Side. For 35 fun, maraca-filled days,...
UPDATE from the FIELDAs reported by Cristiana P.Boat launch and outdoor bar at the Loeb Boathouse. Far left, white columns of the Boathouse; to the immediate right, existing outdoor bar to be replaced.Picture it: You're enjoying a beverage on the outdoor patio...