Volunteer for LW!
Volunteers are the backbone of LW! We could not accomplish everything that we do without you. Contact us at email@example.com to tell us about your interests, skills, and availability.
Volunteer your Time
- Help out at LW! events… and get in for free!
- Assist with mailings
- Help out around the office
- Present testimony at public hearings
- Provide information to people during street fairs
- Report unauthorized work on landmark buildings near your UWS home or office (in other words… be a preservation watchdog!)
Volunteer your Expertise
Offer pro-bono professional services in your field of expertise, such as:
- Architecture and planning (consider joining our design review committee)
- Graphic design or printing
- Web design and maintenance
- Legal assistance
- Writing (articles for newsletters, blog, and other publications)
- Youth education (curriculum development, program evaluation)
Volunteer your Goods & Services!
- Provide food and/or beverages for LW! events
- Host a LW! event at your home or office
- Set up meetings where LW! can present our mission and programs to your building’s board, tenants association, block association, or other neighborhood affiliations
Connect with LW!
LW! received a wonderful 25th-anniversary gift from fellow blogger Anthony C. Wood, who wrote:"Valuing our history doesn’t mean one is backward looking or a closet Luddite. LANDMARK WEST! has been a preservation leader in employing new technology to advance the...
We've passed the point of no return (though, did we ever really consider turning back?): $1,760 pledged (that's 59% of our $3,000 goal) to our Kickstarter campaign to fund the Upper West Side's first ever iPhone walking tour app. With twenty five days to go...