Volunteer for LW!
Volunteers are the backbone of LW! We could not accomplish everything that we do without you. Contact us at email@example.com to tell us about your interests, skills, and availability.
Volunteer your Time
- Help out at LW! events… and get in for free!
- Assist with mailings
- Help out around the office
- Present testimony at public hearings
- Provide information to people during street fairs
- Report unauthorized work on landmark buildings near your UWS home or office (in other words… be a preservation watchdog!)
Volunteer your Expertise
Offer pro-bono professional services in your field of expertise, such as:
- Architecture and planning (consider joining our design review committee)
- Graphic design or printing
- Web design and maintenance
- Legal assistance
- Writing (articles for newsletters, blog, and other publications)
- Youth education (curriculum development, program evaluation)
Volunteer your Goods & Services!
- Provide food and/or beverages for LW! events
- Host a LW! event at your home or office
- Set up meetings where LW! can present our mission and programs to your building’s board, tenants association, block association, or other neighborhood affiliations
Connect with LW!
Pact Renaissance Collaborative was recently named the new management company overseeing the NYCHA-owned Stephen Wise Towers. They have outlined a substantial remolding campaign for the buildings, tenant units and grounds. During the first week of March, 2021, Pact...
By Claudie Benjamin Most employees of Frames for You are artists. They care intensely about how a matte and frame enhance a work of art. They take the time, enjoying the challenge of assisting a customer in their choice of a framing option that matches their taste and...