Volunteer for LW!
Volunteers are the backbone of LW! We could not accomplish everything that we do without you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us about your interests, skills, and availability.
Volunteer your Time
- Help out at LW! events… and get in for free!
- Assist with mailings
- Help out around the office
- Present testimony at public hearings
- Provide information to people during street fairs
- Report unauthorized work on landmark buildings near your UWS home or office (in other words… be a preservation watchdog!)
Volunteer your Expertise
Offer pro-bono professional services in your field of expertise, such as:
- Architecture and planning (consider joining our design review committee)
- Graphic design or printing
- Web design and maintenance
- Legal assistance
- Writing (articles for newsletters, blog, and other publications)
- Youth education (curriculum development, program evaluation)
Volunteer your Goods & Services!
- Provide food and/or beverages for LW! events
- Host a LW! event at your home or office
- Set up meetings where LW! can present our mission and programs to your building’s board, tenants association, block association, or other neighborhood affiliations
Connect with LW!
MarcellaDavid PattersonRonnie EldridgeMadelon HambroSarah Olinsky MaitlandYou all get gold stars next to your names in LW's proverbial book! Thank you to the individuals named above who today pledged their support to our Kickstarter iPhone walking tour app...
Mark it on your calendar! Today, LANDMARK WEST! kick started the fundraising of a history-making project: the development of the FIRST EVER iPhone walking tour app of NYC's Upper West Side. And, conveniently, we teamed with the revolutionary website...