Volunteer for LW!
Volunteers are the backbone of LW! We could not accomplish everything that we do without you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us about your interests, skills, and availability.
Volunteer your Time
- Help out at LW! events… and get in for free!
- Assist with mailings
- Help out around the office
- Present testimony at public hearings
- Provide information to people during street fairs
- Report unauthorized work on landmark buildings near your UWS home or office (in other words… be a preservation watchdog!)
Volunteer your Expertise
Offer pro-bono professional services in your field of expertise, such as:
- Architecture and planning (consider joining our design review committee)
- Graphic design or printing
- Web design and maintenance
- Legal assistance
- Writing (articles for newsletters, blog, and other publications)
- Youth education (curriculum development, program evaluation)
Volunteer your Goods & Services!
- Provide food and/or beverages for LW! events
- Host a LW! event at your home or office
- Set up meetings where LW! can present our mission and programs to your building’s board, tenants association, block association, or other neighborhood affiliations
Connect with LW!
Reporter Michael Garofalo reports on the DOB CHALLENGE against 36 West 66th Street in the September 20-26 issue of the West Side Spirit. FULL ARTICLE HERE. Jointly filed by LANDMARK WEST! and neighbors of the 10 West 66th Street Corporation, the challenge was...read more
Local, City and State Electeds write in support of the 10 West 66th Street Corporation and LANDMARK WEST! zoning challenge against 36 West 66th Street. Manhattan Borough President Gale Brewer, City Councilmember Helen Rosenthal, Assembly Member Richard M. Gottfried...read more