Help us keep the past for the future! Support LANDMARK WEST’s work to defend our neighborhood’s special character and sense of place by becoming a member today. It is only because of individual donors like you that we are able to continue holding the line against inappropriate development. Membership has its privileges… see levels and benefits below. Plus, the full amount of your gift is tax deductible within the limits of the law. LW! operates under section 501(c)(3) of the IRS code. To inquire about the status of your LW! membership, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 496-8110.
Shop our Bookshelf for fantastic books on history, preservation, and more — another way to support LW!
Membership Levels & Benefits:
- Receive discounted priority admission for one to public programs including lectures and walking tours.
- Receive Steward benefits, plus 2-for-1 priority admission to many great public programs.
- Receive Partners benefits, plus free admission to special family-friendly programs.
- Receive Family benefits, plus advance ticket offers for special events offered throughout the year.
- Receive Allies benefits, in addition to an invitation for one to be our guest at exclusive events.
Best of the West
- Receive Defenders benefits, plus invitations for two to be our guests at exclusive events.
- Receive Best of the West benefits, tickets to public programs and exclusive events, and special acknowledgement.
- Make a single donation of any size.
- Or, set up a recurring donation!
If you prefer to contribute by check (payable to Landmark West!), please click here to print out a form and mail to:
45 West 67th Street
New York, NY 10023
Other ways to donate to LW! include giving a gift of stock (contact us for delivery instructions), making a tax-free gift from your IRA (check with your accountant), or asking your employer about matching-gifts opportunities. Alternatively, you can donate your time or services. Volunteers are the backbone of LW! Visit our volunteer page to find out how you can become involved.