Membership & Support
Membership & Support
Help us keep the past for the future! Support LANDMARK WEST’s work to defend our neighborhood’s special character and sense of place by directly supporting our advocacy work or by becoming a member today. It is only because of individual donors like you that we are able to continue holding the line against inappropriate development. Membership has its privileges… see levels and benefits below. Plus, the full amount of your gift is tax deductible within the limits of the law. LW! operates under section 501(c)(3) of the IRS code. To inquire about the status of your LW! membership, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 496-8110.
Advocacy Priorities and Membership Levels & Benefits:
- A donation of any size helps keep LW! strong!
- Discounted priority admission for one to online & live public programs.
- Receive Steward benefits, plus Free access to recorded events and 2-for-1 priority admission to many great public programs.
- Receive Partners benefits, plus free access to special family-friendly web resources & programs.
- All Family benefits, plus advance ticket offers for special events offered throughout the year.
- All Allies benefits plus an invitation for one to be our guest at exclusive events.
Best of the West
- All Defenders benefits, plus invitations for two to be our guests at exclusive events.
- All Best of the West benefits, tickets to public programs and exclusive events, and special acknowledgement.
- Make a donation of any size to help fight Supertall towers on the Upper West Side.
If you prefer to contribute by check (payable to Landmark West!), please click here to print out a form and mail to:
45 West 67th Street
New York, NY 10023
Other ways to donate to LW! include giving a gift of stock (contact us for delivery instructions), making a tax-free gift from your IRA (check with your accountant), or asking your employer about matching-gifts opportunities. Alternatively, you can donate your time or services. Volunteers are the backbone of LW! Visit our volunteer page to find out how you can become involved.