- This event has passed.
CB7 Land Use Committee Meeting
February 20, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Land Use Committee, Page Cowley and Seema Reddy, Co-Chairpersons
Wednesday, February 20th, 6pm* NOTE TIME
1. 100 West 72nd Street d/b/a Renzo Gracie Upper West Side (Columbus Avenue.) Application Cal. No. 2018-200-BZ to the Board of Standards and Appeal, a special permits application for a Physical Culture Establishment in the sub-cellar.
2. Residential Tower Mechanical Voids Text Amendment. Presentation on the Department of City Planning’s proposed amendment. Read More HERE
3. Average Median Income (AMI). Joint with the Housing Committee, Louisa Craddock and Melissa Rosenberg, Co-Chairpersons.
The Department of Housing, Preservation & Development will:
• Provide an overview of AMIs in general
• Discuss how HPD determines the AMI levels/affordability mix per project
• Provide updates about the 266 West 96th Street (Broadway-West End Avenue) project.
4. Resolution on Too-Tall Buildings.
5. MCB7’s District Needs Statement for Fiscal Year 2021.