Volunteer for LW!
Volunteers are the backbone of LW! We could not accomplish everything that we do without you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us about your interests, skills, and availability.
Volunteer your Time
- Help out at LW! events… and get in for free!
- Assist with mailings
- Help out around the office
- Present testimony at public hearings
- Provide information to people during street fairs
- Report unauthorized work on landmark buildings near your UWS home or office (in other words… be a preservation watchdog!)
Volunteer your Expertise
Offer pro-bono professional services in your field of expertise, such as:
- Architecture and planning (consider joining our design review committee)
- Graphic design or printing
- Web design and maintenance
- Legal assistance
- Writing (articles for newsletters, blog, and other publications)
- Youth education (curriculum development, program evaluation)
Volunteer your Goods & Services!
- Provide food and/or beverages for LW! events
- Host a LW! event at your home or office
- Set up meetings where LW! can present our mission and programs to your building’s board, tenants association, block association, or other neighborhood affiliations
Connect with LW!
New York Governor, Andrew Cuomo, has ordered all "non-essential" construction to halt statewide. This new directive, announced on Friday, March 27th, contradicts the state's initial instruction that classified all construction as essential. Construction for general...
LANDMARK WEST! has run Keeping the Past for the Future (KPF) our youth education program in schools for a quarter century, serving thousands. With distance learning, we are adapting to continue serving our students of all ages! Together, yet for now, apart. Made...