Volunteer for LW!
Volunteers are the backbone of LW! We could not accomplish everything that we do without you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us about your interests, skills, and availability.
Volunteer your Time
- Help out at LW! events… and get in for free!
- Assist with mailings
- Help out around the office
- Present testimony at public hearings
- Provide information to people during street fairs
- Report unauthorized work on landmark buildings near your UWS home or office (in other words… be a preservation watchdog!)
Volunteer your Expertise
Offer pro-bono professional services in your field of expertise, such as:
- Architecture and planning (consider joining our design review committee)
- Graphic design or printing
- Web design and maintenance
- Legal assistance
- Writing (articles for newsletters, blog, and other publications)
- Youth education (curriculum development, program evaluation)
Volunteer your Goods & Services!
- Provide food and/or beverages for LW! events
- Host a LW! event at your home or office
- Set up meetings where LW! can present our mission and programs to your building’s board, tenants association, block association, or other neighborhood affiliations
Connect with LW!
The New York Times has prepared a timely review of Larry Silverstein, lead of Silverstein Properties who celebrated the ribbon cutting of 3 World Trade Center earlier this week. The lengthy article "Larry Silverstein Flees the 'Old Fogeys' of Midtown" reviews...read more
Penn Central Day Celebration Tuesday, June 26th 2018 at 6:30 PM Pedestrian Plaza Overlooking Grand Central Terminal East Side of Park Avenue Between East 41st & 42nd Streets Rain or Shine – Pack an Umbrella! Tuesday, June 26th marks the 40th Anniversary of Penn...read more