Volunteer for LW!
Volunteers are the backbone of LW! We could not accomplish everything that we do without you. Contact us at email@example.com to tell us about your interests, skills, and availability.
Volunteer your Time
- Help out at LW! events… and get in for free!
- Assist with mailings
- Help out around the office
- Present testimony at public hearings
- Provide information to people during street fairs
- Report unauthorized work on landmark buildings near your UWS home or office (in other words… be a preservation watchdog!)
Volunteer your Expertise
Offer pro-bono professional services in your field of expertise, such as:
- Architecture and planning (consider joining our design review committee)
- Graphic design or printing
- Web design and maintenance
- Legal assistance
- Writing (articles for newsletters, blog, and other publications)
- Youth education (curriculum development, program evaluation)
Volunteer your Goods & Services!
- Provide food and/or beverages for LW! events
- Host a LW! event at your home or office
- Set up meetings where LW! can present our mission and programs to your building’s board, tenants association, block association, or other neighborhood affiliations
Connect with LW!
As towering stacks of Grape Nuts, Raisin Bran and Corn Flakes rise in the memory, there is an odd parallel in our over-consumption of 2019. LANDMARK WEST! is filing our last set of papers at the Board of Standards and Appeals tomorrow in the fight against 50...
The UWS came out en force today for three and one half hours of arguments on 50 West 66th Street, the 775-foot tower under review by the Board of Standards and Appeals (BSA). The Department of Buildings (DOB) was unable to produce the official who examined and...