Volunteer for LW!
Volunteers are the backbone of LW! We could not accomplish everything that we do without you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us about your interests, skills, and availability.
Volunteer your Time
- Help out at LW! events… and get in for free!
- Assist with mailings
- Help out around the office
- Present testimony at public hearings
- Provide information to people during street fairs
- Report unauthorized work on landmark buildings near your UWS home or office (in other words… be a preservation watchdog!)
Volunteer your Expertise
Offer pro-bono professional services in your field of expertise, such as:
- Architecture and planning (consider joining our design review committee)
- Graphic design or printing
- Web design and maintenance
- Legal assistance
- Writing (articles for newsletters, blog, and other publications)
- Youth education (curriculum development, program evaluation)
Volunteer your Goods & Services!
- Provide food and/or beverages for LW! events
- Host a LW! event at your home or office
- Set up meetings where LW! can present our mission and programs to your building’s board, tenants association, block association, or other neighborhood affiliations
Connect with LW!
October is Architecture month! In the spirit of collaboration, join LW! Executive Director, Sean Khorsandi for a tour of a modern gem in New Haven Connecticut! Saturday October 7, 2017 10:30am – 11:30am Docomomo US Tour Day: Crawford Manor - A Brutalist Model for...read more
Explore the many beloved and identifiable UWS locations that have played a starring role in film classics like West Side Story, Panic in Needle Park, Rosemary’s Baby, Hair, You’ve Got Mail, When Harry Met Sally, and the Ghostbusters franchise. "The Wild Wild West Side...read more