Volunteer for LW!
Volunteers are the backbone of LW! We could not accomplish everything that we do without you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us about your interests, skills, and availability.
Volunteer your Time
- Help out at LW! events… and get in for free!
- Assist with mailings
- Help out around the office
- Present testimony at public hearings
- Provide information to people during street fairs
- Report unauthorized work on landmark buildings near your UWS home or office (in other words… be a preservation watchdog!)
Volunteer your Expertise
Offer pro-bono professional services in your field of expertise, such as:
- Architecture and planning (consider joining our design review committee)
- Graphic design or printing
- Web design and maintenance
- Legal assistance
- Writing (articles for newsletters, blog, and other publications)
- Youth education (curriculum development, program evaluation)
Volunteer your Goods & Services!
- Provide food and/or beverages for LW! events
- Host a LW! event at your home or office
- Set up meetings where LW! can present our mission and programs to your building’s board, tenants association, block association, or other neighborhood affiliations
Connect with LW!
Recently, I went looking for the space I remembered as a long gone UWS Chinese restaurant. Actually, my memory was more about a large colorful mural featuring a red-sailed junk in Hong Kong Harbor that was displayed on the wall. Walking up on the east side of...
The Children's Museum of Manhattan (CMOM), the latest stewards of the 117-year old individual landmark at 361 Central Park West propose significant changes to roof, windows, and entrances. View the ARCHITECTURAL PRESENTATION and the SPECIAL WINDOWS CONDITIONS...