Volunteer for LW!
Volunteers are the backbone of LW! We could not accomplish everything that we do without you. Contact us at email@example.com to tell us about your interests, skills, and availability.
Volunteer your Time
- Help out at LW! events… and get in for free!
- Assist with mailings
- Help out around the office
- Present testimony at public hearings
- Provide information to people during street fairs
- Report unauthorized work on landmark buildings near your UWS home or office (in other words… be a preservation watchdog!)
Volunteer your Expertise
Offer pro-bono professional services in your field of expertise, such as:
- Architecture and planning (consider joining our design review committee)
- Graphic design or printing
- Web design and maintenance
- Legal assistance
- Writing (articles for newsletters, blog, and other publications)
- Youth education (curriculum development, program evaluation)
Volunteer your Goods & Services!
- Provide food and/or beverages for LW! events
- Host a LW! event at your home or office
- Set up meetings where LW! can present our mission and programs to your building’s board, tenants association, block association, or other neighborhood affiliations
Connect with LW!
By Claudie Benjamin We can all do with a periodic refresh of our lives and Natasha Nesic, a Personal Trainer/Nutrition Expert, who owns Work Life Fitness, is undertaking this in a big way. She began the first week of February 2021 by moving into a spacious new...
The City filed their response on Tuesday, February 17. Documents are as follows: ANSWER IN SPECIAL PROCEEDING: City Respondents Verified Answer APPENDIX: R. 000001 - 000297 - City Club of New York Application 2019-89-A R. 000298 - 000496 - Landmark West Application...