Volunteer for LW!
Volunteers are the backbone of LW! We could not accomplish everything that we do without you. Contact us at email@example.com to tell us about your interests, skills, and availability.
Volunteer your Time
- Help out at LW! events… and get in for free!
- Assist with mailings
- Help out around the office
- Present testimony at public hearings
- Provide information to people during street fairs
- Report unauthorized work on landmark buildings near your UWS home or office (in other words… be a preservation watchdog!)
Volunteer your Expertise
Offer pro-bono professional services in your field of expertise, such as:
- Architecture and planning (consider joining our design review committee)
- Graphic design or printing
- Web design and maintenance
- Legal assistance
- Writing (articles for newsletters, blog, and other publications)
- Youth education (curriculum development, program evaluation)
Volunteer your Goods & Services!
- Provide food and/or beverages for LW! events
- Host a LW! event at your home or office
- Set up meetings where LW! can present our mission and programs to your building’s board, tenants association, block association, or other neighborhood affiliations
Connect with LW!
New York Post Journalist Jennifer Gould digs into the $127 million financing connections of 50 West 66th Street and another midtown development in her article "How Shady Kazakh Cash is Building NYC's Poshest Pads" and even throws at bit of shade at local "NIMBYS" in a...
By Claudie Benjamin When Steven Goldstein, Esq., describes the difficulties, some children have as they struggle to learn, he gives examples of various alternatives to the conventional approach used in the schools that works for some, but not all children. For...