Volunteer for LW!
Volunteers are the backbone of LW! We could not accomplish everything that we do without you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us about your interests, skills, and availability.
Volunteer your Time
- Help out at LW! events… and get in for free!
- Assist with mailings
- Help out around the office
- Present testimony at public hearings
- Provide information to people during street fairs
- Report unauthorized work on landmark buildings near your UWS home or office (in other words… be a preservation watchdog!)
Volunteer your Expertise
Offer pro-bono professional services in your field of expertise, such as:
- Architecture and planning (consider joining our design review committee)
- Graphic design or printing
- Web design and maintenance
- Legal assistance
- Writing (articles for newsletters, blog, and other publications)
- Youth education (curriculum development, program evaluation)
Volunteer your Goods & Services!
- Provide food and/or beverages for LW! events
- Host a LW! event at your home or office
- Set up meetings where LW! can present our mission and programs to your building’s board, tenants association, block association, or other neighborhood affiliations
Connect with LW!
In his recent community update, Assembly Member Richard Gottfried reiterated his support of LANDMARK WEST! and our appeal of the permits for 50 West 66th Street. His full statement below: Board of Standards & Appeals' Tie Vote on Upper West Side "Supertall"...
There's so much to question about how the Chair of the Board of Standards and Appeals came to vote against Landmark West's Appeal of permits issued by the Dept. of Buildings allowing 200 feet of "mechanical void" space in a building proposed at 50 W. 66th Street. It...