Too often people say preservationists are crusty–now’s your chance to show ’em!
GET YOUR HANDS DIRTY
LANDMARK WEST! is participating in a City-Wide PRESERVATION Bake-Off!
GET YOUR SPRINKLES ON
- The entry has to be a baked good inspired by a building. There are no restrictions on the kind of baked treat or neighborhood. Someone from the LES can submit a meringue Lincoln Center or a Brooklynite can send a gingerbread state capitol, etc.
- The name of the entry should specify both building and neighborhood.
- Provide evidence that the entrant created the entry – (a process photo) as well as the final work.
- Post to Instagram (if your account is public) or send to us for public posting and we’ll use hashtags:
- And BAKE!
SET YOUR TIMER!
- FRIENDS of the Upper East Side Historic Districts friendsoftheues
- The Historic Districts Council hdcnyc
- LANDMARK WEST! landmarkwest
- The Preservation League of New York State preservenys
- Municipal Art Society mas_nyc
- New York Landmarks Conservancy nylandmarks
- Village Preservation gvshp_nyc