Volunteer for LW!
Volunteers are the backbone of LW! We could not accomplish everything that we do without you. Contact us at email@example.com to tell us about your interests, skills, and availability.
Volunteer your Time
- Help out at LW! events… and get in for free!
- Assist with mailings
- Help out around the office
- Present testimony at public hearings
- Provide information to people during street fairs
- Report unauthorized work on landmark buildings near your UWS home or office (in other words… be a preservation watchdog!)
Volunteer your Expertise
Offer pro-bono professional services in your field of expertise, such as:
- Architecture and planning (consider joining our design review committee)
- Graphic design or printing
- Web design and maintenance
- Legal assistance
- Writing (articles for newsletters, blog, and other publications)
- Youth education (curriculum development, program evaluation)
Volunteer your Goods & Services!
- Provide food and/or beverages for LW! events
- Host a LW! event at your home or office
- Set up meetings where LW! can present our mission and programs to your building’s board, tenants association, block association, or other neighborhood affiliations
Connect with LW!
We Need YOU! Your Neighborhood Needs YOU! Action is Needed on 3 Major Preservation Issues: NY State legislators want to raise the FAR Cap meaning even denser developments. After years of attempts, this time it's written into the State Budget draft. The Landmarks...read more
Echoing the position of LANDMARK WEST! and several colleague organizations, City Council Speaker Corey Johnson announced his opposition to the proposed LPC Rules changes that LANDMARK WEST! informed you about. In his letter to Chair Srinivasan, (Full text linked)...read more