Volunteer for LW!
Volunteers are the backbone of LW! We could not accomplish everything that we do without you. Contact us at email@example.com to tell us about your interests, skills, and availability.
Volunteer your Time
- Help out at LW! events… and get in for free!
- Assist with mailings
- Help out around the office
- Present testimony at public hearings
- Provide information to people during street fairs
- Report unauthorized work on landmark buildings near your UWS home or office (in other words… be a preservation watchdog!)
Volunteer your Expertise
Offer pro-bono professional services in your field of expertise, such as:
- Architecture and planning (consider joining our design review committee)
- Graphic design or printing
- Web design and maintenance
- Legal assistance
- Writing (articles for newsletters, blog, and other publications)
- Youth education (curriculum development, program evaluation)
Volunteer your Goods & Services!
- Provide food and/or beverages for LW! events
- Host a LW! event at your home or office
- Set up meetings where LW! can present our mission and programs to your building’s board, tenants association, block association, or other neighborhood affiliations
Connect with LW!
Members of the City Council from across all five boroughs have signed a letter urging the Board of Standards and Appeals to forbid the gerrymandering of New York City zoning lots. This push was sparked by growing concern around the issue of 200 Amsterdam, a supertall...read more
Head in the Clouds? LANDMARK WEST! attended this morning's review session at the Board of Standards and Appeals (BSA) regarding a development proposal for the former Lincoln Square Synagogue site at 200 Amsterdam Avenue. As noted, this development is slated to rise...read more