Volunteer for LW!
Volunteers are the backbone of LW! We could not accomplish everything that we do without you. Contact us at email@example.com to tell us about your interests, skills, and availability.
Volunteer your Time
- Help out at LW! events… and get in for free!
- Assist with mailings
- Help out around the office
- Present testimony at public hearings
- Provide information to people during street fairs
- Report unauthorized work on landmark buildings near your UWS home or office (in other words… be a preservation watchdog!)
Volunteer your Expertise
Offer pro-bono professional services in your field of expertise, such as:
- Architecture and planning (consider joining our design review committee)
- Graphic design or printing
- Web design and maintenance
- Legal assistance
- Writing (articles for newsletters, blog, and other publications)
- Youth education (curriculum development, program evaluation)
Volunteer your Goods & Services!
- Provide food and/or beverages for LW! events
- Host a LW! event at your home or office
- Set up meetings where LW! can present our mission and programs to your building’s board, tenants association, block association, or other neighborhood affiliations
Connect with LW!
Put Your Preservation Hats Back On! Meenakshi Srinivasan, Chair of the Landmarks Preservation Commission, announced today that she will step down in the face of significant opposition to proposed changes to the LPC Rules. Since her appointment by Mayor de Blasio four...read more
LANDMARK WEST! along with the the Brooklyn Heights Association, The City Club of New York, Friends of the Upper East Side Historic Districts, Greenwich Village Society for Historic Preservation, Historic Districts Council, The Municipal Art Society of New York, The...read more