Volunteer for LW!
Volunteers are the backbone of LW! We could not accomplish everything that we do without you. Contact us at email@example.com to tell us about your interests, skills, and availability.
Volunteer your Time
- Help out at LW! events… and get in for free!
- Assist with mailings
- Help out around the office
- Present testimony at public hearings
- Provide information to people during street fairs
- Report unauthorized work on landmark buildings near your UWS home or office (in other words… be a preservation watchdog!)
Volunteer your Expertise
Offer pro-bono professional services in your field of expertise, such as:
- Architecture and planning (consider joining our design review committee)
- Graphic design or printing
- Web design and maintenance
- Legal assistance
- Writing (articles for newsletters, blog, and other publications)
- Youth education (curriculum development, program evaluation)
Volunteer your Goods & Services!
- Provide food and/or beverages for LW! events
- Host a LW! event at your home or office
- Set up meetings where LW! can present our mission and programs to your building’s board, tenants association, block association, or other neighborhood affiliations
Connect with LW!
You follow our tweets, you check in with our Facebook profile and fan pages, you subscribe to our blog ... Now, LANDMARK WEST! invites you to meet the folks behind the social media messaging!On Thursday, June 9th, LANDMARK WEST! is partnering with NearSay.com and a...
2011 Unsung Heroes of the Upper West Side AwardeeCutsogeorge Tooman & Allen ArchitectsArchitecture is an international language. No extensive lessons are necessary to understand how the individual pieces of our neighborhood's built environment--demure...