Volunteer for LW!
Volunteers are the backbone of LW! We could not accomplish everything that we do without you. Contact us at email@example.com to tell us about your interests, skills, and availability.
Volunteer your Time
- Help out at LW! events… and get in for free!
- Assist with mailings
- Help out around the office
- Present testimony at public hearings
- Provide information to people during street fairs
- Report unauthorized work on landmark buildings near your UWS home or office (in other words… be a preservation watchdog!)
Volunteer your Expertise
Offer pro-bono professional services in your field of expertise, such as:
- Architecture and planning (consider joining our design review committee)
- Graphic design or printing
- Web design and maintenance
- Legal assistance
- Writing (articles for newsletters, blog, and other publications)
- Youth education (curriculum development, program evaluation)
Volunteer your Goods & Services!
- Provide food and/or beverages for LW! events
- Host a LW! event at your home or office
- Set up meetings where LW! can present our mission and programs to your building’s board, tenants association, block association, or other neighborhood affiliations
Connect with LW!
As summer approaches, the end of the historic house tour season draws near. But fear not! There are still opportunities to step inside the hidden-in-plain-sight treasures of New York City's historic neighborhoods.Explore historic Murray Hill* or head...
On Wednesday, May 26th, LANDMARK WEST! and a group of our nearest and dearest set off for an adventure aboard the historic, National Register-listed John J. Harvey fireboat! The sun set, the full moon rose, a sister fireboat spouted a patriotic water show ......