Volunteer for LW!
Volunteers are the backbone of LW! We could not accomplish everything that we do without you. Contact us at email@example.com to tell us about your interests, skills, and availability.
Volunteer your Time
- Help out at LW! events… and get in for free!
- Assist with mailings
- Help out around the office
- Present testimony at public hearings
- Provide information to people during street fairs
- Report unauthorized work on landmark buildings near your UWS home or office (in other words… be a preservation watchdog!)
Volunteer your Expertise
Offer pro-bono professional services in your field of expertise, such as:
- Architecture and planning (consider joining our design review committee)
- Graphic design or printing
- Web design and maintenance
- Legal assistance
- Writing (articles for newsletters, blog, and other publications)
- Youth education (curriculum development, program evaluation)
Volunteer your Goods & Services!
- Provide food and/or beverages for LW! events
- Host a LW! event at your home or office
- Set up meetings where LW! can present our mission and programs to your building’s board, tenants association, block association, or other neighborhood affiliations
Connect with LW!
Big things are happening in NYC--and they are not all good. LANDMARK WEST! has teamed with various community groups across the city to curb the creep of the supertalls into our residential districts. One of our partners is ERFA, the East River Fifties Alliance who...read more
Today, as on every Tuesday, an exploration of a fascinating Upper West Side building was published by Tom Miller--LANDMARK WEST's good friend who runs the blog "Daytonian in Manhattan". This Tuesday's subject was IRT Electrical Substation No. 14, which...read more